Saturday 18 January 2014

Thursday 5th September, 2013

Dubai

It's 5am local time, and I've just landed at Dubai International Airport. There's a 3 hour layover before my flight to Amsterdam. The airport is huge, and there's a lot of shopping to do (not my cup of tea though). The first shop I see when I get into the terminal is Starbucks, something I've never had, so decided to try it out. The coffee was average to be honest - I've had better (trying not to sound like a condescending bastard here).


After walking around for a while, I find some place to sit, since I still had about an hour and a half left before boarding for my next flight started. I can't sleep sitting up, so just browsed the next using the airports Wi-Fi. Just after 8am, boarding started, and I got onto the massive A380 to Amsterdam.


No comments:

Post a Comment